The Blockade, Level 4
Last edited by SagiKov
Tue, 20 Sep 2016 17:20 UTC
Tue, 20 Sep 2016 17:20 UTC
Faction: Sansha Nation
Mission type: Encounter
Space type: Normal space
Damage dealt: EM/Therm
Web/scramble: Elite Frigates
Extras: Heavy tracking disruption (Elite Cruisers)
Recommended damage dealing: EM (best), Therm (secondary)
Recommended ships: CNR, Raven, Rokh, Dominix, Abaddon
Note: The number of ships in a reinforcement wave will vary randomly. This variance will be indicated in the ship numbers.
Auto-aggro from Initial Group at warp-in. No aggro on drones.
Reinforcemement waves are triggered by killing the highest bounty battleship.
Exceptions to this are :
- A whole reinforcement wave (typically Reinforcement Wave 1) may spawn battleships with the same name. It will be almost impossible to determine which is the trigger.
- There will be occasions where a spawn group contains 4-5 high bounty battleships with the same name and 1 low bounty battleship with a different name. The low bounty battleship is the trigger.
- In situations where all the battleships are the same name and bounty. One will usually spawn seperately from the rest physically, this is the trigger.
Spawn locations for the reinforcement waves are Front, Back, Left and Bottom with respect to the (Minmatar) Merchant Gate in the center.
(if you look at the Minmatar gate, the gate's front entrance = Front and the gate's back end = Back)
- The first reinforcement wave contain multiple Elite Cruisers which will render a turret ship almost useless with their heavy tracking disruption. These should be primary targets for a turret ship.
- The Tracking Disrupt maximum range appears to be around 88km. If you manage to stay outside that range (using MJD / MWD), then the TD's are no problem to snipe.
Initial Group (Auto-aggro): (25-33km)3-4x Destroyers (Centior Abomination/Monster)
4-5x Battleships (Centus Savage Lord/Beast Lord/Overlord/Mutant Lord) Trigger (Centus Savage Lord/Beast Lord/Overlord)
1x Starbase Stasis Tower
Reinforcement Wave 1:Back (70-80km)
3-4x Elite Cruisers (Centum Loyal Beast/Juggernaut/Slaughter) Tracking Disruptor
4-5x Battleships (Centus Savage Lord/Overlord/Mutant Lord/Beast Lord) Trigger (Centus Beast Lord/Overlord)
2-3x Destroyers (Centior Cannibal/Misshape)
2-3x Elite Cruisers (Centum Loyal Fiend/Hellhound) Tracking Disruptor
2-3x Elite Cruisers (Centum Loyal Beast/Juggernaut/Execrator) Tracking Disruptor
3x Battlecruisers (Centatis Wraith/Devil)
Reinforcement Wave 2:Back (85-90km)
1-2x Elite Frigates (Centii Loyal Slavehunter/Savage) Tracking Disruptor
2-3x Battleships (Centus Savage Lord/Overlord/Mutant Lord/Beast Lord) Trigger (Centus Savage Lord/Overlord/Beast Lord) --Trigger between these two is the one with the higher bounty.
1-2x Destroyer (Centior Horror/Abomination)
1-2x Battleships (Centus Mutant Lord/Savage Lord)
Reinforcement Wave 3:Back (70km)
2-3x Elite Frigates (Centii Loyal Savage/Slavehunter/Slaughterer) Tracking Disruptor
2-3x Elite Cruisers (Centum Loyal Execrator/Slaughter) Tracking Disruptor
1x Battleship (Centus Beast Lord/Savage Lord/Overlord) Trigger
3-4x Battleships (Centus Dark Lord/Overlord)
Reinforcement Wave 4:Left (50km)
3-4x Elite Frigates (Centii Loyal Scavanger/Minion/Ravener) Web/Scramble
3-4x Battleships (Centus Overlord/Dark Lord)
1x Battleship (Centus Tyrant) Trigger (Mission completion)
- If you stay in the center, all spawns from the reinforcement waves will converge towards the center. Try to eliminate the closest groups as fast as possible before they all converge.
- To warp into this pocket at any distance : Warp to mission location, quickly cancel it and then select warp your preferred distance. Keep in mind, it may put you closer to a spawn location.
- You can also snipe by creating sniping bookmarks > 150km apart. Drop a cargo container at each location. Warp from container to container as needed.
- A very rare True Sansha battleship spawn may appear with the final wave. The chance is random.
- Misson is flagged completed after you have killed the final Centus Tyrant battleship.
- Kill all the trigger battleships. You will need to snipe, or have a permatank with 2 reppers as the waves spawned will put out an incredible amount of DPS.
- Kill the final Centus Tryrant battleship. Warp out.
StandingKilling all the ships in this mission incurs one -3.0% and several -0.025% standing hits with Sansha Nation.
Loot + Salvage9,940,000.00