Cargo Delivery, Level 4
Last edited by ShintuFelper
Thu, 05 Feb 2015 21:53 UTC
Thu, 05 Feb 2015 21:53 UTC
Mission type: Encounter
Space type: Deadspace without a gate, MWDs are working!
Damage dealt: Kin/Therm
Extras: Heavy sensor dampening
Recommended damage dealing: Kin (best), Therm (secondary)
Recommended ship classes: Battleship, Command Ship, Battlecruiser, HAC, Faction Cruiser (Blitz: any fast & tanked destroyer, frigate or shuttle)
The task is to "deliver" 10 units of Quafe Ultra to your agent. You arrive 40 km away from the warehouse that contains the mission item. The mission completes the very instant you drop the item in your cargo bay. It has NOTHING to do with distance to the can or when you open the loot window. A second group can be triggered by killing all the Cruisers (Corelum Chief Infantry/Sentinel). There is no need to trigger the second group.
Group 1:1-2x Elite Frigates (Coreli Guardian Patroller/Watchman) (Sensor Dampener)
1-2x Cruisers (Corelum Chief Infantry/Sentinel) (Trigger)
2x Elite Cruisers (Corelum Guardian Chief Guard/SafeGuard) (Sensor Dampener)
2x Battlecruiser (Corelatis Captain Sentry/High Captain)
2x Battleship (Core Port/Rear Admiral)
Group 2:3-4x Elite Cruisers (Corelum Guardian Chief Defender/Protector)
6x Battleships (Core Port/Rear Admiral)
1x Battleship (Dune Conal - Core Grand/Lord Admiral)
- This mission is free money and LP if you use the blitz (very easy).
- Mission is flagged complete when the Quafe Ultra is in your cargo bay and Group 1 has spawned.
Non-Blitz (for snipers)
- Fly in with a shuttle.
- Target the beacon and create a bookmark.
- Loot warehouse and warp out. Switch to sniper ship.
- Warp in to bookmark +100km.
- Kill frigate first to prevent sensor dampening.
Blitz ("free money" method)
- Method 2015 - Tested
- Spawns are no longer triggered by flying to the pickup location.
- Fly any ship to the pickup point, align to any gate/station, loot and run. The spawns are triggered on picking up the cargo.
- Recommended ship: Shuttle.
- 2,270,238 Unit Veldspar
- 60 Asteroids, average of 35k each
- Belt is a ring approx. 30km across
|Shield Resistances (%)||Armor Resistances (%)||DPS (hp/s)|
|1x Coreli Guardian Patroller||1,750m||440m/s||325||725||62||70||42||52||62||70||42||52||-||-||5||10|
|2x Corelum Chief Infantry||23,000m||360m/s||1200||1500||48||58||28||38||48||58||28||38||-||-||15||27|
|2x Corelum Guardian Chief Guard||5,125m||320m/s||1200||1500||81||85||74||78||81||85||74||78||-||-||11||22|
|2x Corelatis Captain Sentry||6,000m||320m/s||1200||1500||50||60||30||40||50||60||30||40||-||-||21||37|
|7x Core Port Admiral||37,500m||280m/s||4250||4750||62||72||42||52||62||72||42||52||-||-||33||56|
|3x Corelum Guardian Chief Defender||28,750m||320m/s||1200||1500||85||90||72||79||85||90||72||79||-||-||18||27|
|1x Core Lord Admiral||8,500m||280m/s||4750||5250||69||79||49||59||69||79||49||59||-||-||48||84|
|18 total ships||Averages/Totals:||45,625||52,725||64.2||73.5||45.4||54.8||64.3||73.5||45.6||55||-||-||435||735|