- Dominix - easy to fit, easy to fly, but it took too long to get anything done. I didn't have great skills at the time, so one of these days I might have to give it another go
- Megathron - Antimatter rails sniping setup. A lot of fun at long range, no fun at all at 5km :-)
- Ishtar/Eos - More fun than larger ships, and great tanking against K/T NPCs, but the DPS wasn't high enough to grind missions effectively
- Abaddon - Can be fitted to be practically indestructable or a damage dealer, and being able to change effective range from 15-50km is very, very nice.
- Dual perma-rep setup and rat-specific hardeners can take any level 4 mission I have done (eg WC) forever, but the DPS is terrible.
- Can also be set up with a weaker tank and decent DPS, although you're still limited to EM/T. This is my staple set up, as I've found it can either slice through or tough out any mission I throw at it with minimal fitting changes or expense (eg ammo). Mine has had a chunk of hull missing for about a year as a reminder of the time I forgot to read a mission description properly and fitted the wrong hardners (Oo)
- Drake - fantastic ship for the ISKies and low-SP requirements. Can't solo tank lev4s without careful fitting and good skills, but can do respectable damage and survive long enough
- Raven - Bog standard active tanked Raven setup with cap control circuits. It gets the job done, but I was disapointed by the tanking with just T2 gear
- Nighthawk - Can passive tank really nicely, good DPS and can use multiple damage types, although the bonus to kinetic means it's rarely worth using anything else. Really fun ship to fly, although it seems to take forever to reload missiles when you're used to crystals