Recon (1 of 3), Level 4
Last edited by SeventhPinnacle
Mon, 02 Jun 2014 17:46 EDT
Mon, 02 Jun 2014 17:46 EDT
Mission Type: Encounter
Space type: Deadspace
Damage dealt: EM/Therm
Web/Scramble: Elite Frigates
Extras: NOS Elite Cruisers (Elder Corpum Priest/Sage), Tracking Disruptor Elite Frigates (Elder Corpii Collector)
Recommended damage dealing: EM, Thermal
Recommended ship classes: Battleship, Command Ship, Strategic Cruiser, HAC. (or fast frigate, shuttle etc for blitz)
Video : Sentry Domi + Salvager , Kronos Part 1,2 & 3
Note: Part 1 (Recon Level 4) for each faction is unique.
Part 2 & 3 (Recon Level 4) are the same for all factions and can be found here
Auto aggro from Spawn 1 after several seconds. New spawns will appear at an interval between 60-90 secs.
These spawns will start from the three Shipyard structures, each about 20-30km from the warp-in point.
Structures drop no loot.
Drones will get aggroed by the later spawns, so retrieve/deploy them as necessary to avoid damage.
- Once Spawn 1 has been initiated, the Shipyards will keep spawning ships regardless of your location. If you had warped out, there will be a full gang waiting when next you warp-in.
- The full gang's DPS estimate is ~900-1100dps.
- The loot from the battleships is generally rather good (usually about 2m/each).
Spawn 1 (Auto-aggro):1x Elite Cruiser (Elder Corpum Dark Priest/Shadow Sage) NOS
1x Battlecruiser (Corpior Phantom)
1x Battleship (Corpus Pope/Patriarch)
Spawn 2 (Auto-aggro):1x Elite Cruiser (Elder Corpum Dark Priest/Shadow Sage) NOS
2x Battleships (Corpus Pope/Monsignor/Cardinal) NOS
Spawn 3 (Auto-aggro):1x Elite Cruiser (Elder Corpum Sage/Priest) NOS
2x Battleships (Corpus Pope) NOS
Spawn 4 (Auto-aggro):3x Battleships (Corpus Pope/Monsignor/Cardinal/Patriarch) NOS
- You do not need to kill any hostile ships in this pocket. The warp gate is unlocked and sits about 24km from the warp-in point.
- You can use any fast frigate/cruiser (over 500m/s) to evasively tank Spawn 1 and quickly cover the distance to warp off through the gate.
- Mission is flagged completed once you have activated the gate and warped into Pocket 2.
You will receive the mission completed message/journal update.
You can just warp off without needing to kill any hostile ships in this pocket.
Auto aggro from Spawn 1 after several seconds. Next spawn will appear in 60-90 secs.
Spawn 1 (Auto-aggro):3x Elite Cruisers (Elder Corpum Sage) NOS
2x Battleships (Corpus Cardinal)
Spawn 2 (Auto-aggro):3x Elite Frigates (Elder Corpii Collector) Web/Scramble/Tracking Disruptor
2x Elite Cruisers (Elder Corpum Arch Priest) NOS
- After receiving the mission completed message/journal update, you can just warp off.
- Pocket 1: Just fly to the warp gate and activate it.
- Pocket 2: Warp off after receiving the mission completed message/journal update.
- Pocket 1: Nothing
- Pocket 2: You land right on 184 Veldspar Roids, they hold 6.5M Veldspar in total.
VideoSentry Domi + Salvager