Right Hand of Zazzmatazz, Level 4
Last edited by SinSmith:
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:59 UTC
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:59 UTC
Mission type: Encounter
Space type: Normal
Damage dealt: All types (heavy Therm) (Therm/Kin/exp)
Web/scramble: Frigates (Seven Lookout/Seven Deathguard)
Recommended damage dealing: Therm (best all-round), Therm (Zor), Kin (secondary); Orbit range -22km
Recommended ship classes: Battleship, Command Ship, HAC
Video: Ishtar blitz, Nightmare, Navy Apoc,Long Range Sentry Domi + Salvage
Auto-aggro from Group 1 at warp-in.
Group 2 remains neutral, but it will aggro ANY drones deployed. Fleet members may also aggro Group 2.
- Group 1 will inflict very heavy DPS at close range, make sure your ship is tanked properly.
Group 1 (Auto-aggro): (50-60km)2x Frigates (Seven Deathguard) Web/Scramble
3x Cruisers (Seven Assassin/Thug)
3x Cruisers (Seven Bodyguard)
1x Cruiser (Olufami/Schmidt/Elena Gazky)
1x Battleship (Seven Macleari - Mercenary Overlord)
1x Battleship (Zor)
See below for the detailed damage output.
Group 2: (50-70km)4x Frigates (Seven Lookout - Mercenary Wingman) Web/Scramble
- Kill Zor, Seven Macleari, and the Seven Bodyguard closest to Zor.
- Destroy the Outpost Headquarters and warp out.
- After landing your first targets are the frigates from group 1, then cruisers and finally the two battleships. With enough DPS on your side (proper fitted battleship) you will have the cruisers down before they get into their optimal at around 15 km and start to hurt. The two lone battleships are then easy to tank.
- You may increase engagement distance by warping in at 100km. Warp to mission location, quickly cancel it and then select warp to 100km.
- For the above, your warp-in location to this pocket will be determined from the direction of your approach i.e. you warp-in to the left / right / above and etc. with respect to the Outpost Headquaerters.
- Kill Zor first to reduce the incoming DPS. If he is out of range, kill the closest cruiser and re-target Zor once he is in range.
- Zor drops Zbikoki's Hacker Card, which is used to unlock the warp gate in the Worlds Collide L4 missions.
- Mission is flagged completed after you have killed the Outpost Headquarters, Zor, Seven Macleari, Olufami/Schmidt/Elena Gazky, and the Seven Bodyguard closest to Zor.
- If you don't pick out and lock the correct Bodyguard when you warp in, it will get mixed up with the others and you'll have to guess which is needed for the blitz.
LogisticalNon-Ganged logistical ships do not get aggro from group 2.
- Black Market Facility drops (illegal) narcotics.
- Outpost is filled with a small amount of T1 loot and drone alloys (often contains 2m+ loot).
|Shield Resistances (%)||Armor Resistances (%)||DPS (hp/s)|
|2x Seven Deathguard||5,000m||500m/s||300||225||15||50||45||30||60||-||25||35||-||16||16||19|
|3x Seven Assassin||15,000m||400m/s||1600||1150||55||50||55||55||60||-||25||35||18||25||7||-|
|3x Seven Bodyguard||20,000m||400m/s||1700||1200||-||60||40||20||68||50||55||55||17||13||28||-|
|1x Elena Gazky||15,000m||400m/s||1200||1800||-||60||40||20||50||10||25||35||22||-||6||28|
|1x Mercenary Overlord||3,500m||400m/s||3975||3500||-||60||40||20||60||-||25||35||-||-||42||96|
|4x Mercenary Wingman||8,500m||900m/s||325||325||15||50||45||30||70||10||25||25||10||11||4||-|
|15 total ships||Averages/Totals:||22,775||18,675||12.8||57.1||43.6||28.2||61.2||13.7||30.8||35.7||163||193||201||342|