Stop The Thief, Level 4
Last edited by LordZerg
Sat, 04 Jun 2011 17:57 UTC
Sat, 04 Jun 2011 17:57 UTC
Mission type: Encounter
Space type: Normal space
Damage dealt: All types (Th=49.86%, Kn=25.36%, Em=16.85%, Ex=7.93%)
Web/scramble: Frigates (Shadow's Wingman, Mercenary Wingman)
Recommended damage dealing: Therm/Kin
Recommended ship types: Battleship, Command Ship, HAC
Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPAHdJd41hc - Nightmare
Initial Group aggros at warp-in.
Killing the Mercenary Overlord battleship will trigger spawn.
- Normal space mission, no gate, you warp in near the initial position of the Mercenary Overlord battleship. When you kill it, the next wave with Web/scramble frigs and cruisers will spawn right on you.
- The six Shadow's Grunt cruisers deal a high amount of EM damage. Shadow grunt
- Spawn will NOT aggro drones, you can leave them out to deal with frigates.
- Possible safe tactic: Warp in, align, kill Overlord, instantly warp out before scrambles lock on, then warp back at 50-100km, make sure you're outside of cruiser's range. Then aggro and use mwd to separate frigs. Count on webbing if frigs come too close! After this keep aligning of course.
- Alternatively: Start warping in, cancel warp and then warp in at 50-100 km, kill all the inital ships except the Overlord. Kill the overlords and then pick off the spawn as they approach.
- If in HighSec, you can select warp to distance.
Initial Group:Center (23km)
1x Battleship (Mercenary Overlord - Trigger) Scourge Heavy Missile
6x Frigates (Mercenary Wingman) Web/Scramble
4x Cruisers (Mercenary Lieutenant) Bloodclaw Light Missile
Spawn: (20-25km)4x Frigates (Shadow's Wingman - Mercenary Wingman) Web/Scramble
6x Cruisers (Shadow's Grunt - Mercenary Commander) Scourge Heavy Missile
2x Battleships (Shadow's Goon - Mercenary Overlord) Scourge Heavy Missile
1x Battleship (Shadow - Mercenary Overlord) Scourge Heavy Missile
- To warp into this pocket at any distance : Warp to mission location, quickly cancel it and then select warp to your preferred distance.
- For Spawn : To reduce incoming DPS, eliminate the Mercenary Commanders first. Watch out for any scrambling frigates and shift your primary target accordingly.
- Mission is flagged completed after you have eliminated Shadow. Don't forget to loot the 1x Report dropped (needed to complete the mission).
- Eliminate the Mercenary Overlord battleship to trigger the spawn. Watch out for any incoming Mercenary Wingman frigates that web/scramble.
- Eliminate Shadow. Loot the 1x Report dropped and warp out.
- Note : The Report is not a specific item. This mission can be closed using any Report sold by NPC corps on the market.
Mining32 Roids = 279,059 Veldspar