Stop The Thief, Level 4
Last edited by MaurriK
Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:17 UTC
Thu, 09 Jun 2011 17:17 UTC
Mission type: Encounter
Space type: Normal space
Damage dealt: All types (Th=49.86%, Kn=25.36%, Em=16.85%, Ex=7.93%)
Web/scramble: Frigates (Shadow's Wingman, Mercenary Wingman)
Recommended damage dealing: Therm/Kin
Recommended ship types: Battleship, Command Ship, HAC
Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPAHdJd41hc - Nightmare
Initial Group aggros at warp-in.
Killing the Mercenary Overlord battleship will trigger spawn.
- Normal space mission, no gate, you warp in near the initial position of the Mercenary Overlord battleship. When you kill it, the next wave with Web/scramble frigs and cruisers will spawn right on you.
- The six Shadow's Grunt cruisers deal a high amount of EM damage. Shadow grunt
- Spawn will NOT aggro drones, you can leave them out to deal with frigates.
- Possible safe tactic: Warp in, align, kill Overlord, instantly warp out before scrambles lock on, then warp back at 50-100km, make sure you're outside of cruiser's range. Then aggro and use mwd to separate frigs. Count on webbing if frigs come too close! After this keep aligning of course.
- Alternatively: Start warping in, cancel warp and then warp in at 50-100 km, kill all the inital ships except the Overlord. Kill the overlords and then pick off the spawn as they approach.
- If in HighSec, you can select warp to distance.
Initial Group:Center (23km)
1x Battleship (Mercenary Overlord - Trigger) Scourge Heavy Missile
6x Frigates (Mercenary Wingman) Web/Scramble
4x Cruisers (Mercenary Lieutenant) Bloodclaw Light Missile
Spawn: (20-25km)4x Frigates (Shadow's Wingman - Mercenary Wingman) Web/Scramble
6x Cruisers (Shadow's Grunt - Mercenary Commander) Scourge Heavy Missile
2x Battleships (Shadow's Goon - Mercenary Overlord) Scourge Heavy Missile
1x Battleship (Shadow - Mercenary Overlord) Scourge Heavy Missile
- To warp into this pocket at any distance : Warp to mission location, quickly cancel it and then select warp to your preferred distance.
- For Spawn : To reduce incoming DPS, eliminate the Mercenary Commanders first. Watch out for any scrambling frigates and shift your primary target accordingly.
- Mission is flagged completed after you have eliminated Shadow. Don't forget to loot the 1x Report dropped (needed to complete the mission).
- In High sec, warp to mission at 70km, main BS will be within 40km and reinforcement group over 100km out. This prevents spawn groups from appearing next to you, respawn group will be 40km away as well making aggro and ships manageable.
- Eliminate the Mercenary Overlord battleship to trigger the spawn. Watch out for any incoming Mercenary Wingman frigates that web/scramble.
- Eliminate Shadow. Loot the 1x Report dropped and warp out.
- Note : The Report is not a specific item. This mission can be closed using any Report sold by NPC corps on the market.
Mining32 Roids = 279,059 Veldspar