Stop The Thief, Level 4
Last edited by JeanInkura:
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 06:48 UTC
Sun, 12 Mar 2017 06:48 UTC
Mission type: Encounter
Space type: Normal space
Damage dealt: All types: Thermal 49.86%, Kinetic 25.36%, EM 16.85%, Explosive 7.93%
Web/ scramble: Frigates (Shadow's Wingman, Mercenary Wingman)
Recommended damage dealing: Thermal/ Kinetic
Recommended ship types: Battleship, Command Ship, HAC
Video guide: Navy Raven, Dominix, Maelstrom
Warning: The spawn's six Shadow's Grunt Cruisers deal a high amount of EM damage.
Spawn may aggro drones.
Initial Group aggro at warp-in.
Warp in to the Mission Beacon places you near to the Mercenary Overlord battleship.
When you kill it, the next wave with web/ scramble frigs and cruisers will spawn right on top of your ship.
Normal space mission with no gate, you may warp to preferred range distance.
Center Group (23km)1x Battleship (Mercenary Overlord) Trigger Scourge Heavy Missile
Left Group (90- 100km)6x Frigates (Mercenary Wingman) Web/ scramble
Right Group (123- 128km)4x Cruisers (Mercenary Lieutenant) Bloodclaw Light Missile
Spawn (20- 25km)4x Frigates (Shadow's Wingman - Mercenary Wingman) Web/ scramble
6x Cruisers (Shadow's Grunt - Mercenary Commander) Scourge Heavy Missile
2x Battleships (Shadow's Goon - Mercenary Overlord) Scourge Heavy Missile
1x Battleship (Shadow - Mercenary Overlord) Scourge Heavy Missile
- To reduce incoming DPS from spawn: eliminate the Mercenary Commanders first. Watch out for any scrambling frigates and shift your primary target accordingly.
- Mission is flagged completed after you have eliminated the Shadow. Don't forget to loot the Report dropped [needed to complete the mission].
- Eliminate the Mercenary Overlord battleship to trigger the spawn. Watch out for any incoming Mercenary Wingman frigates that web/ scramble.
- Eliminate Shadow. Loot the Report dropped and warp out.
- The Report is not a specific item. This mission can be completed using any Report sold by NPC Corps on the market.
- Warp in, align, kill Overlord, instantly warp out before scramblers lock on, then warp back at 50- 100km, make sure you're outside of cruiser's range. Then aggro and use mwd to separate frigs. Count on webbing if frigs come too close! After this keep aligning of course.
- Select "warp-to" distance between 50- 100km, kill all the initial ships but kill the Overlord last then pick off the spawn as they approach.
Mining32 Veldspar Roids, ~279,059 units
Loot and BountyLoot + Salvage: ~5 mil
Bounty: ~2.1 mil
|Shield Resistances (%)||Armor Resistances (%)||DPS (hp/s)|
|4x Mercenary Overlord||3,500m||400m/s||3975||3500||-||60||40||20||60||-||25||35||-||-||42||96|
|10x Mercenary Wingman||8,500m||900m/s||325||325||15||50||45||30||70||10||25||25||10||11||4||-|
|4x Mercenary Lieutenant||2,000m||350m/s||1500||1050||33||65||40||55||60||10||25||25||-||-||21||25|
|6x Mercenary Commander||15,000m||400m/s||1200||1800||-||60||40||20||50||10||25||35||22||-||7||28|
|24 total ships||Averages/Totals:||32,350||32,250||7.5||59.9||40.5||27.5||57.7||5.7||25||32.7||228||114||333||647|